Are you looking for a high quality, no fuss house clearance service in Doncaster?
Then you have come to the right place…
Clearing a property can be stressful and time consuming; hiring a skip is an option but there are many, many advantages and benefits to buying in house clearance in Doncaster;
- Flexible – the house clearance service we offer in Doncaster is completely flexible. We can remove items from just one room, a few items or the whole property. We can also clear flats, apartments and bungalows; we have also worked with several local businesses to create space in office complexes too, including local farms and industrial units.
- Great prices – many people often think that a house clearance in Doncaster will be expensive and out of their budget rang, but as we offer a truly flexible service, you will find our pricing range is flexible too. So whether you want a three floor property clearing, or a few items removing from an apartment, we have the right service at the right price!
- Convenient – there is no better way to de-clutter a property than to hire a professional team, with all the right equipment and vehicles; our expertise and professionalisms means that, within next to no time, you will be free of all the items, junk and rubbish you no longer need
- Responsible – there is a blight on our landscape and that is fly tipping; with a professional company like us, you can be confident that all your items will be disposed of legally, in line with all current rules and regulations relating to disposal, processing and recycling of waste
- Environmental too – increasingly, local recycling centres are expanding their facilities so that more and more items removed during a house clearance in Doncaster can be recycled or re-used. The trend for upcycling items – improving them and giving them a new lease of life – is also growing in popularity and you will be pleased to hear that we have one of the highest recycling rates of all local companies offering house clearance services!
Can we take everything?!
This is something that we are asked on a frequent basis and the answer is ‘yes’!
During a house clearance in Doncaster, we will be asked to remove and dispose of a larger variety of items such as…
- Shoes, clothing, materials and other soft furnishings
- Furniture such as sofas, dining chairs, footstools, bedframes, mattresses etc.
- Electrical appliances (working and non-working)
- Kitchen utensils and accessories
- Bathroom ware such as baths, shower trays etc.
- Books, DVDs etc.
- Obsolete gardening equipment, including lawnmowers, strimmers etc.
- Chemicals can also be processed and made ‘safe’, including old paint, varnish etc.
- Flooring such as carpets, laminate, linoleum and other kinds of materials can also be removed
- Garage items can also be removed
Do you have a property that needs partially or fully clearing?
Then we are the company to call! With great prices and professional teams, you will wonder why you never called us sooner…