Sometimes we wonder where it all comes from… but there seems to be so much of it, and with kerb-side recycling taken only so any items and bags from outside out homes, how we get various items and rubbish to the local tip and recycling centre seems a conundrum that has no solution…
But, there is an answer: rubbish removal by a professional firm, local to Lincolnshire and South Yorkshire!
Rubbish removal Vs. Skip hire
One solution is to hire a skip, placing all items of rubbish in it and await collection, however there are some drawbacks to this;
- The appearance of a skip outside your property can soon see it filled with items and rubbish from neighbours and other people!
- It may be that you need more than one skip as they cannot be over-filled with items or weight
- Some items are prohibited in skips, such as old paints and various gardening chemicals etc.
- It still means that you do all the hard work!
- Once the skip is full, some companies leave the skips for many days before they are picked up to be emptied
- If a skip is placed on a road, you may find that you will also need to invest in temporary traffic lights, as well an ensuring it is well lit at night time – this can be expensive, as well as additional responsibility you may not want
As you can see, skip hire is not for everybody and do investing in rubbish removal in Lincolnshire and south Yorkshire may be the answer you are searching for…
- You show us what needs removing (and what doesn’t!) and we do all the rest
- With vehicles fit for purpose, we can remove all types of rubbish, junk and items from your property
- The rubbish removal job is completed on the same day, unless the task is very big, so no waiting around for the company to come back and collect the skip!
- It is far more convenient and safer for you to have a professional rubbish removal company working on site; we are trained in lifting heavy goods and handling various items, from heavy furniture to awkward, bulky items
- You don’t have to worry about separating items for recycling and we do all that for you!
Rubbish removal is important!
We all know what a nuisance in can be in the summer when flies, wasps and other pests get into rubbish; not only can they scatter it everywhere but it is far from pleasant having vermin such as wasps and flies hanging around our homes.
Making sure rubbish is covered is important but having a lot of debris and detritus around the home – even if it is nor ‘rotting food waste’ or anything similar – can encourage pests to make their homes in it. For example, rats and mice can shred some kinds of rubbish as nesting materials, if not make their homes in the rubbish.
Having a clean and today exterior to your property is just as important in terms of cleanliness as having a clean home; it also creates a favourable impression with your home looking spic and span!
We can remove, recycle and disposed of a large variety of rubbish; find out how competitive our prices are by calling us today for a free quotation!
LANDLORD PEST & RUBBISH REMOVAL SERVICE
Tenants left a mess?
We specialise in helping landlords and offer a pest & rubbish clearance service. We can eradicate fleas and rats and at the same time remove any rubbish left behind! Including furniture, rubbish, grime, mess and more…